Safety Measure Updates from ReQuest PT
ReQuest Physical Therapy and Massage Is Committed To:
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of our massage clinic and the continued operation of our physical therapy center. We have worked hard to ensure that our clinic is cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized for the well-being of our clients and staff.
New Products and Procedures for A Sanitized and Safe Clinic:
- Increased the number of Purell hand sanitizer units throughout the clinics
- Adding Wash Guard, a new hand sanitizer foam that will give you up to 4 hours of protection at each entrance
- Installing Air Pear Fans with a sanitizing UV light that kills 99% of all airborne germs
- Adding UV light feature to the AC units at both clinics
- Adding Electrostatic Surface Cleaner to kill 99 % of germs. We will spray this on all clinic equipment and facility surfaces
- Installing NanoSeptic self-cleaning products to various touch points throughout the facilities
- Created a sanitizing checklist for all areas of the clinics including but not limited to equipment, tables, surfaces, and rooms.
- Following all regulatory guidelines put in place by the CDC and local, state, and federal government for cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing
- Offering an option for car check-in to decrease wait time inside the clinic
- Completing screenings for all staffprior to their shift, following the CDC guidelines including staff temperatures
- Training for all staff on our updated cleaning and disinfecting protocols
All staff and patients are required to wear masks per Alachua County executive order (this is subject to changes made by executive order).
Your Role to Keep the Clinics Sanitized:
- Temperature checks before each visit, following CDC guidelines.
- Wellness check: confirmation that you do not have symptoms of illness and haven’t been around anyone with symptoms of illness.
- Wear a face mask (the current Alachua County executive order)
- Enjoy your experience!
Services We Are Offering
- In-clinic appointments:
Online video appointments via a secure platform. At the moment, these are available for an affordable private pay rate.
- Open-air sessions:
Outdoor physical therapy sessions with your therapy team, covered by insurance, with no need to enter the building.
Occupational therapy/ hand therapy appointments in a private room, 1-on-1 with your Occupational Therapist.
Massage Therapy in a private room with increased sanitation protocols.