Patient Info / Forms
ReQuest Physical Therapy looks forward to having you join our host of satisfied clients in Gainesville and Newberry, FL. Each of our physical therapists has a schedule tailored for your convenience. To schedule an appointment, please call one of our patient coordinators at (352) 373-2116, request an appointment online, or schedule your appointment through our online scheduler.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you can prepare for your appointment in Gainesville or Newberry, FL by downloading the patient forms below. Please print them, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first visit. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process and get you in to see your physical therapist more quickly.
Our physical therapists allocate extra time for new patient evaluations so that your therapy plan will be thorough and comprehensive. Because of this, it is our hope that you will make every effort to keep your scheduled appointment. It is our policy that patients should cancel an evaluation appointment NO LESS THAN 48 HOURS prior to their scheduled appointment time to avoid a cancellation/no-show fee.
You are able to browse through some of the common questions for more information on our FAQ.
What should I do before I visit?
- Have your written past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What can I expect from my first visit?
- You will check in with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with our physical therapy staff for the initial evaluation in Gainesville or Newberry, FL.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Get a head start by filling out your forms beforehand!
At ReQuest Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
New Patient Registration for Medicare Clients
New Patient Registration for Non-Medicare Clients
Policies & Procedures