We’re here to help you on this very special journey. We have trained therapists on staff who specialize in pregnancy and post-partum massage. Massage therapy during pregnancy is a wonderful complementary choice for prenatal care. It is a healthy way to reduce stress and promote overall wellness while relieving many of the discomforts experienced during pregnancy. Prenatal massage and ReQuest Physical Therapy in Gainesville and Newberry, FL can help:
- Reduce swelling in the hands, feet and ankles by boosting circulation, which helps deliver more oxygen and nutrients to mother and baby.
- Lessen sciatic pain
- Ease muscular discomforts in areas like the low back and neck as well as reduce overall body tension
- Reduce muscle spasms and lower extremity cramping
- Improve circulation
Massage for pregnancy can be helpful throughout each trimester as your body changes and adjusts. From the first trimester to the third trimester, you will feel the physical and psychological benefits.
- Reduced back pain
- Reduced joint pain
- Improved circulation
- Reduced edema
- Reduced muscle tension and headaches
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improve oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles
- Improved sleep
For more information, Contact Us Today at Gainesville & Tioga, FL Centers.